Optiblot SDS Gel 4-8% (10 x 10cm) - 12 Well (ab119204)
- Product nameOptiblot SDS Gel 4-8% (10 x 10cm) - 12 WellSee all SDS-PAGE Gel 4-8% (Triethanolamine) reagents ...
- Tested applicationsSDS-PAGE, WB more details
- General notesOptiblot precast gels offer superior rigidity and stability over traditional polyacrlyamide gels and are compatible with the most common tanks and systems. For convenience the precast gels come with the comb already removed as the cassette locks the fingers in place; for additional convenience there is no tape to be removed and cassettes can be opened by hand.
Optiblot buffers must be used with Optiblot gels
Learn more about Optiblot in our FAQs.
Storage: For long term storage (up to 2 years) store at 4°C or for short-term storage (up to 6 months) store at room temperature.
Number of Wells: 12
Manufactured under patent number US 5,769.22
- Storage instructionsPlease see Notes section
- Storage bufferConstituents: 8% Polyacrylamide, 0.2% SDS, 0.02% Acrylamide, 0.002% Bis-acrylamide, 5% Triethanolamine
- Concentration information loading...
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab119204 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|SDS-PAGE||SDS-PAGE: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
Optiblot SDS Gel 4-8% (10 x 10cm) - 12 Well images
References for Optiblot SDS Gel 4-8% (10 x 10cm) - 12 Well (ab119204)
ab119204 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.