For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 37 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionBinds collagen fibrils.
- Tissue specificityRetina, iris, ligament, skin and fetal liver.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the small leucine-rich proteoglycan (SLRP) family. SLRP class III subfamily.
Contains 6 LRR (leucine-rich) repeats.
Contains 1 LRRNT domain.
- Cellular localizationSecreted > extracellular space > extracellular matrix.
Information by UniProt
- Oculoglycan antibody
- OPT antibody
- OPT_HUMAN antibody
Anti-Opticin antibody images
References for Anti-Opticin antibody (ab105550)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"