For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesab76687 is purified through a protein G column, eluted with high and low pH buffers and neutralized immediately, followed by dialysis against PBS.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/10 - 1/50.
- Tissue specificityIn the eye, expressed in trabecular meshwork and neural retina; in non-ocular tissues, expressed in brain and lung.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 olfactomedin-like domain.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- Noe3 antibody
- NOE3_HUMAN antibody
- Noelin 3 antibody
Anti-Optimedin antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Optimedin antibody (ab76687)
Formalin-fixed and paraffin-embedded human lung carcinoma tissue, stained with ab76687, at 1/10 dilution, followed by treatment with a peroxidase-conjugated secondary antibody and DAB staining.
References for Anti-Optimedin antibody (ab76687)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"