For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab76221 was purified using an epitope specific immunogen.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 36 kDa.
||1/500 - 1/1000.
- FunctionOdorant receptor.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- O10H4_HUMAN antibody
- Olfactory receptor 10H4 antibody
- Olfactory receptor family 10 subfamily H member 4 antibody
Anti-OR10H4 antibody images
Western blot - OR10H4 antibody (ab76221)
All lanes : Anti-OR10H4 antibody (ab76221) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : extracts from RAW264.7 cells
Lane 2 : extracts from RAW264.7 cells with immunising peptide at 5 µg
Lysates/proteins at 5 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 36 kDa
Observed band size : 36 kDa
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - OR10H4 antibody (ab76221)
Immunofluorescence analysis of OR10H4 in A549 cells, using ab76221, at a 1/500 dilution, in the absence (left image) and presence (right image) of the immunising peptide.
References for Anti-OR10H4 antibody (ab76221)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"