For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 35 kDa.
- RelevanceOR10T2 belongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family. It functions as an odorant receptor.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane; Multi-pass membrane protein.
- Olfactory receptor 10T2 antibody
- Olfactory receptor OR1 3 antibody
- Olfactory receptor, family 10, subfamily T, member 2 antibody
- OR10T 2 antibody
Anti-OR10T2 antibody images
Western blot - OR10T2 antibody (ab76406)
All lanes : Anti-OR10T2 antibody (ab76406) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Extracts from COLO cells
Lane 2 : Extracts from HUVEC cells
Lane 3 : Extracts from COLO cells plus 5µg immunizing peptide
Lysates/proteins at 5 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 35 kDa
Observed band size : 29 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-OR10T2 antibody (ab76406)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"