For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab77503 was affinity purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity chromatography using epitope specific immunogen.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesELISA: 1/10000.
WB: 1/500 - 1/1000.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionOdorant receptor.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- FAT11 antibody
- Hs6M1-12 antibody
- Olfactory receptor 2 antibody
Anti-OR2H3 antibody images
Western blot - OR2H3 antibody (ab77503)
All lanes : Anti-OR2H3 antibody (ab77503) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : MCF7 cell extracts
Lane 2 : MCF7 cell extracts with immunizing peptide at 10 µg
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 35 kDa
Observed band size : 35 kDa
Additional bands at : 100 kDa,60 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-OR2H3 antibody (ab77503)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"