For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 2.5 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 36, 33 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 35 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionOdorant receptor.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- O6C70_HUMAN antibody
- Olfactory receptor 6C70 antibody
- OR6C70 antibody
Anti-OR6C70 antibody images
Western blot - OR6C70 antibody (ab66958)
Anti-OR6C70 antibody (ab66958) at 2.5 µg/ml + HepG2 cell lysate at 10 µg with 5% skim milk / PBS buffer
HRP conjugated anti-rabbit IgG at 50,000 - 100,000 dilution
Predicted band size : 35 kDa
Observed band size : 36 and 33 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-OR6C70 antibody (ab66958)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"