For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 29 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 29 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ELISA titre using peptide based assay: 1/1562500.
- FunctionCa(2+) release-activated Ca(2+)-like (CRAC-like) channel subunit which mediates Ca(2+) influx and increase in Ca(2+)-selective current by synergy with the Ca(2+) sensor, STIM1.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the Orai family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- C7orf19 antibody
- CAP binding protein complex interacting protein 2 antibody
- CAP-binding protein complex-interacting protein 2 antibody
Anti-Orai2 antibody images
References for Anti-Orai2 antibody (ab75500)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"