For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab107626 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 17 kDa.
- FunctionNegative regulator of sphingolipid synthesis.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed. Expressed in adult and fetal heart, brain, lung, liver, skeletal muscle and kidney. Expressed in adult pancreas and placenta and in fetal spleen abd thymus.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ORM family.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum membrane.
Information by UniProt
- Adoplin-2 antibody
- HSPC160 antibody
- MST095 antibody
Anti-ORMDL2 antibody images
References for Anti-ORMDL2 antibody (ab107626)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"