For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: for isoform A, 50 kDa.
- FunctionBinds phospholipids; exhibits strong binding to phosphatidic acid and weak binding to phosphatidylinositol 3-phosphate.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the OSBP family.
Contains 3 ANK repeats.
Contains 1 PH domain.
Information by UniProt
- FLJ10217 antibody
- ORP 1 antibody
- ORP-1 antibody
Anti-ORP1 antibody images
References for Anti-ORP1 antibody (ab96522)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"