For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris saline, pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesELISA: Detection limit dilution -1/32000.
WB: Use at a concentration of 1 - 3 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 90 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 84 kDa).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the OSBP family.
Contains 1 PH domain.
Information by UniProt
- FLJ20363 antibody
- ORP-10 antibody
- ORP10 antibody
Anti-OSBPL10 antibody images
Western blot - OSBPL10 antibody (ab40824)
Anti-OSBPL10 antibody (ab40824) at 1 µg/ml + Human Duodenum lysate -35µg protein in RIPA buffer
anti-goat-HRP at 1/3000 dilution
Predicted band size : 84 kDa
Observed band size : 90 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 55 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-OSBPL10 antibody (ab40824)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"