For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 28 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 30 kDa).
- FunctionRegulator of osteoclastogenesis which plays an important bone-specific function in osteoclast differentiation.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the leukocyte receptor complex/polymeric immunogobulin receptor (PIR/LRC) family.
Contains 2 Ig-like (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
- Cellular localizationSecreted and Cell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- hOSCAR antibody
- hOSCARM2 antibody
- hOSCARM3 antibody
Anti-OSCAR antibody images
Western blot - OSCAR antibody (ab93817)
All lanes : Anti-OSCAR antibody (ab93817) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Bone Marrow (Human) Tissue Lysate
Lane 2 : Bone Tumor (Human) Tissue Lysate
Lane 3 : Human spleen tissue lysate - total protein (ab29699)
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (HRP) preadsorbed (ab97040) at 1/5000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size : 30 kDa
Observed band size : 28 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 200 kDa,56 kDa,65 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Exposure time : 20 minutes
References for Anti-OSCAR antibody (ab93817)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"