For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 15 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 15 kDa).
- FunctionAppears to modulate osteoblastic differentiation. Could also function as an autocrine and paracrine factor linked to glucose metabolism in skeletal muscle.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in bone.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- Musclin antibody
- Osteocrin antibody
- OSTN antibody
- OSTN_HUMAN antibody
Anti-Osteocrin antibody images
Western blot - Osteocrin antibody (ab39649)
Anti-Osteocrin antibody (ab39649) at 1 µg/ml + Human bone tumor tissue lysate - total protein (ab29359) at 10 µg
Goat polyclonal to Rabbit IgG - H&L - Pre-Adsorbed (HRP) at 1/3000 dilution
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size : 15 kDa
Observed band size : 15 kDa
Additional bands at : 60 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Exposure time : 20 minutes
References for Anti-Osteocrin antibody (ab39649)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"