For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituents: 97% PBS, 2% Sucrose
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 24 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionInduces bone resorption, acting probably through a signaling cascade which results in the secretion of factor(s) enhancing osteoclast formation and activity.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed. Present in osteoclasts (at protein level).
- Sequence similaritiesContains 3 ANK repeats.
Contains 1 SH3 domain.
- DomainThe SH3 domain mediates interaction with SMN1.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- bA235O14.1 antibody
- FLJ20559 antibody
- OSF antibody
Anti-OSTF1 antibody images
References for Anti-OSTF1 antibody (ab118732)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"