For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab110975 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 67 kDa.
- FunctionRequired for normal formation of otoconia in the inner ear. Inhibits P2Y purinoceptors. Modulates calcium homeostasis and influx of calcium in response to extracellular ATP.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the otopetrin family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane. Secreted > extracellular space. Detected in the gelatinous membrane overlying the inner ear macular epithelium.
Information by UniProt
- A530025J20Rik antibody
- otop1 antibody
- OTOP1_HUMAN antibody
Anti-OTOP1 antibody images
References for Anti-OTOP1 antibody (ab110975)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"