For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-OTUD4 antibody
See all OTUD4 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to OTUD4
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
ICC/IF, WB, ICCmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to 18 aa from near the C-terminus of Human OTUD4 (NP_001096123).
- Positive control
- Daudi cell lysate, Daudi cells.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (stable for up to 12 months).
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Immunizing Peptide (Blocking)
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 0.25 - 0.5 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 124 kDa.Can be blocked with OTUD4 peptide (ab217680).
||Use a concentration of 2.5 µg/ml.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 OTU domain.
Information by UniProt
- FormThere are 4 isoforms produced by alternative splicing. The smaller protein isoform is found only in HIV-1 infected cells.
- DKFZp434I0721 antibody
- DUBA6 antibody
- HIN1 antibody
Anti-OTUD4 antibody images
Western blot - OTUD4 antibody (ab106368)
Lane 1 : Anti-OTUD4 antibody (ab106368) at 0.25 µg/ml
Lane 2 : Anti-OTUD4 antibody (ab106368) at 0.5 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Daudi cell lysate
Lane 2 : Daudi cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 15 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 124 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - OTUD4 antibody (ab106368)
ab106368, at 2.5 ug/ml, staining OTUD4 in Daudi cells by immunocytochemistry.
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence-Anti-OTUD4 antibody(ab106368)
Immunofluorescence of OTUD4 in Daudi cells using ab106368 at 20 ug/ml.
References for Anti-OTUD4 antibody (ab106368)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"