For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab106971 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 124 kDa.
||1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 OTU domain.
Information by UniProt
- FormThere are 4 isoforms produced by alternative splicing. The smaller protein isoform is found only in HIV-1 infected cells.
- DKFZp434I0721 antibody
- DUBA6 antibody
- HIN1 antibody
Anti-OTUD4 antibody images
Western blot - OTUD4 antibody (ab106971)
Anti-OTUD4 antibody (ab106971) at 1/100 dilution + MDA-MB435 cell line lysate at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 124 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - OTUD4 antibody (ab106971)
ab106971, at 1/50 dilution, staining OTUD4 in formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded Human lung carcinoma by Immunohistochemistry using a peroxidase conjugated secondary antibody and DAB staining.
References for Anti-OTUD4 antibody (ab106971)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"