For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-OTUD4 antibody
See all OTUD4 primary antibodies
- Species reactivity
Predicted to work with:
Mouse, Rat, Dog, Human
SRSRDEGYQYHRNVR by a Cysteine residue linker, corresponding to C terminal amino acids 1078-1092 of Human OTUD4 (NP_955356.1; NP_001096123.1).
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris buffered saline, pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesAmmonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity
chromatography using the immunizing peptide
- Research areas
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 OTU domain.
Information by UniProt
- FormThere are 4 isoforms produced by alternative splicing. The smaller protein isoform is found only in HIV-1 infected cells.
- DKFZp434I0721 antibody
- DUBA6 antibody
- HIN1 antibody
References for Anti-OTUD4 antibody (ab92343)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"