For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-Otx1 antibody
See all Otx1 primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal to Otx1
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to amino acids 10-117 of Human Otx1
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionProbably plays a role in the development of the brain and the sense organs. Can bind to the BCD target sequence (BTS): 5'-TCTAATCCC-3'.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in brain.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the paired homeobox family. Bicoid subfamily.
Contains 1 homeobox DNA-binding domain.
- Developmental stageEmbryo.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- FLJ38361 antibody
- Homeobox protein OTX 1 antibody
- Homeobox protein OTX1 antibody
Anti-Otx1 antibody images
References for Anti-Otx1 antibody (ab58238)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"