For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 4 - 8 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 0.5 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 41 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionFunctions as a transcriptional repressor. May repress OTX2-mediated transactivation by forming a heterodimer with OTX2 on the P3C (5'-TAATCCGATTA-3') sequence. Required for brain development.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the paired homeobox family.
Contains 1 homeobox DNA-binding domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- Diencephalon/mesencephalon homeobox protein 1 antibody
- Dmbx1 antibody
- DMBX1_HUMAN antibody
Anti-OTX3 antibody images
References for Anti-OTX3 antibody (ab105867)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"