For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 1% PBS, 1% BSA, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 24 kDa.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the UPF0483 (OVCA2) family.
modificationsProteolytically degraded in response to RA and 4HPR treatment in a time- and dose-dependent manner in the promyelocytic leukemia cell line HL60.
Information by UniProt
- FormIt localizes to cytoplasm.
- Candidate tumor suppressor in ovarian cancer 2 antibody
- Candidate tumor suppressor OVCA2 antibody
- ovarian cancer associated gene 2 protein antibody
Anti-OVCA2 antibody images
References for Anti-OVCA2 antibody (ab101523)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"