For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferConstituents: 98% PBS, 2% Sucrose
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 24 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the UPF0483 (OVCA2) family.
modificationsProteolytically degraded in response to RA and 4HPR treatment in a time- and dose-dependent manner in the promyelocytic leukemia cell line HL60.
Information by UniProt
- FormIt localizes to cytoplasm.
- Candidate tumor suppressor in ovarian cancer 2 antibody
- Candidate tumor suppressor OVCA2 antibody
- ovarian cancer associated gene 2 protein antibody
Anti-OVCA2 antibody images
References for Anti-OVCA2 antibody (ab125405)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"