For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 30 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 30 kDa).
- FunctionPutative transcription factor. Involved in hair formation and spermatogenesis. May function in the differentiation and/or maintenance of the urogenital system.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in fetal kidney, and also in adult pancreas and placenta. Not expressed in intestine, peripheral blood lymphocytes and ovary.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 4 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- hOvo1 antibody
- Ovo homolog like 1 antibody
- Ovo like 1(Drosophila) antibody
Anti-OVOL1 antibody images
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"