For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 39 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 30 kDa).
- FunctionDNA-binding protein that binds to the 5'-G[GCT]GGGGG-3' core sequence. Probably acts as a transcription regulator.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in testis, ovary, heart and skeletal muscle.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the krueppel C2H2-type zinc-finger protein family.
Contains 4 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- bA504H3.3 antibody
- EUROIMAGE566589 antibody
- hOvo 2 antibody
Anti-OVOL2 antibody images
Western blot - OVOL2 antibody (ab67255)
All lanes : Anti-OVOL2 antibody (ab67255) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : OVOL2 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 30 kDa
Observed band size : 39 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-OVOL2 antibody (ab67255)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"