For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.
- FunctionReceptor for alpha-ketoglutarate. Seems to act exclusively through a G(q)-mediated pathway.
- Tissue specificityDetected in kidney and, to a lower extend, in placenta. Not detected in brain tissues including the frontal cortex, caudate putamen, thalamus, hypothalamus, hippocampus or pons.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- 2 oxoglutarate receptor 1 antibody
- 2-oxoglutarate receptor 1 antibody
- aKGR antibody
Anti-OXGR1 antibody images
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"