For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 0.88% Sodium chloride, 50% Glycerol
Note: PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+)
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab110899 was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionMay be involved in protection from oxidative damage.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the OXR1 family.
Contains 1 GRAM domain.
Contains 1 LysM repeat.
Contains 1 TLD domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion.
Information by UniProt
- C7 antibody
- C7B antibody
- Gm1238 antibody
Anti-OXR1 antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - OXR1 antibody (ab110899)
ab110899, at a 1/50 dilution, staining OXR1 in formalin fixed, paraffin-embedded Human brain tissue by Immunohistochemistry. The image on the right is treated with the synthesized peptide.
References for Anti-OXR1 antibody (ab110899)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"