For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ELISA titre using peptide based assay 1/312500.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 49 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 49 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionMay play a role in the biosynthesis of lipoic acid as well as longer chain fatty acids required for optimal mitochondrial function.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed. Higher expression in heart, skeletal muscle, liver and kidney which contain high levels of active mitochondria.
- PathwayLipid metabolism; fatty acid biosynthesis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the beta-ketoacyl-ACP synthases family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion.
Information by UniProt
- 3 oxoacyl ACP synthase, mitochondrial antibody
- 3 oxoacyl acyl carrier protein synthase antibody
- 3-oxoacyl-[acyl-carrier-protein] synthase, mitochondrial antibody
Anti-OXSM antibody images
References for Anti-OXSM antibody (ab80813)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"