For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 58 kDa.
||1/100 - 1/200.
- FunctionRegulates downstream kinases in response to environmental stress. May also have a function in regulating the actin cytoskeleton.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed in all tissue examined.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. STE Ser/Thr protein kinase family. STE20 subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
Information by UniProt
- 2210022N24Rik antibody
- 2810422B09Rik antibody
- AI462649 antibody
Anti-OXSR1 antibody images
Western blot - OXSR1 antibody (ab97694)
Anti-OXSR1 antibody (ab97694) at 1/10000 dilution + 293T whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size : 58 kDa
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - OXSR1 antibody (ab97694)
Immunofluorescence analysis of paraformaldehyde-fixed A431, using ab97694 at 1/200 dilution. Lower image is merged with DNA probe.
References for Anti-OXSR1 antibody (ab97694)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"