P. falciparum Plasmodium falciparum Circumsporozoite protein fragment (ab73857)
- Product nameP. falciparum Plasmodium falciparum Circumsporozoite protein fragment
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SpeciesPlasmodium falciparum
- Amino acids107 to 129
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab73857 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
% by SDS-PAGE.
ab73857 is purified by a proprietary chromatographic technique. Purity is >95% pure as determined by 10% PAGE (coomassie staining) and RP-HPLC.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
Preservative: 150mM Imidazole
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 25mM Sodium phosphate, 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 8.0
- Circumsporozoite (CS) protein
- Circumsporozoite protein
- MAL3P2.11 circumsporozoite (CS) protein
- RelevanceThe circumsporozoite protein is the immunodominant surface antigen on the sporozoite (the infective stage of the malaria parasite that is transmitted from the mosquito to the vertebrate host). It contains 1 TSP type-1 domain.
References for P. falciparum Plasmodium falciparum Circumsporozoite protein fragment (ab73857)
ab73857 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.