For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 14 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
- FunctionInteracts strongly with CDK4 and CDK6. Potent inhibitor. Potential effector of TGF-beta induced cell cycle arrest.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the CDKN2 cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitor family.
Contains 4 ANK repeats.
Information by UniProt
- CDK inhibitory protein antibody
- CDK4B Inhibitor antibody
- Cdkn2b antibody
Anti-p15 INK4b antibody images
References for Anti-p15 INK4b antibody (ab26094)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"