Anti-p16 antibody [EP435Y] (ab40803)
- Product nameAnti-p16 antibody [EP435Y]See all p16 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EP435Y] to p16
- Tested applicationsWB, Flow Cyt, IP more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Does not react withMouse, Rat
Recombinant full length protein (Human) of p16/INK4a
- Positive control
- 293 cell lysate.
- General notesProduced under U.S. Patent No. 5,675,063.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberEP435Y
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab40803 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/2000. Detects a band of approximately 17 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 17 kDa).|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: 1/10.|
- RelevanceThe CDKN2A locus gives rise to 2 distinct transcripts from different promoters. The transcripts have been designated p16(INK4A) and p14(ARF). This chromosomal region undergoes a number of inversions, translocations, heterozygous deletions, and homozygous deletions in a variety of malignant cell lines including those from glioma, non-small cell lung cancer, leukemia, and melanoma. Deletion of the region containing CDKN2A is found in more than half of all melanoma cell lines. In spite of the structural and some functional differences, all the proteins encoded by the CDKN2A gene are involved in cell cycle G1 control.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasmic and Nuclear
- FormThere are 4 isoforms produced by alternative splicing. Isoform 1 also known as: p16INK4a; Isoform 3 also known as: p12; Isoform 4 also known as: p14ARF; p19ARF; ARF.
- ARF antibody
- CCM2 antibody
- CDK4 Inhibitor antibody
- CDK4 inhibitor p16 INK4 antibody
- CDK4I antibody
- CDKN2 antibody
- CDKN2A antibody
- Cell cycle negative regulator beta antibody
- CMM2 antibody
- Cyclin dependent kinase 4 inhibitor A antibody
- Cyclin dependent kinase inhibitor 2A (melanoma p16 inhibits CDK4) antibody
- Cyclin Dependent Kinase Inhibitor 2A antibody
- Cyclin dependent kinase inhibitor 2A isoform 4 antibody
- Cyclin dependent kinase inhibitor 2A isoforms 1/2/3 antibody
- Cyclin dependent kinase inhibitor p16 antibody
- INK4 antibody
- INK4 antibody
- INK4A antibody
- MLM antibody
- MTS1 antibody
- Multiple tumor suppressor 1 antibody
- Multiple Tumor Supressor 1 antibody
- p14 antibody
- p14(ARF) antibody
- p14ARF antibody
- p16 antibody
- p16 INK4 antibody
- p16INK4 antibody
- P16INK4 antibody
- p16INK4a antibody
- p19 antibody
- p19(ARF) antibody
- p19Arf antibody
- TP16 antibody
Anti-p16 antibody [EP435Y] images
Anti-p16 antibody [EP435Y] (ab40803) at 1/2000 dilution + 293 cell lysate at 10 µg
Predicted band size : 17 kDa
Observed band size : 17 kDa
References for Anti-p16 antibody [EP435Y] (ab40803)
ab40803 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.