Anti-p18 INK4c antibody (ab66748)
- Product nameAnti-p18 INK4c antibodySee all p18 INK4c primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to p18 INK4c
- Tested applicationsWB, Sandwich ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH derived from within residues 100 to the C-terminus of Human p18 INK4c.
(Peptide available as ab71845.)
- Positive controlThis antibody gave a positive signal in the following lysates: Rat Thymus Tissue Jurkat Whole Cell - Staurosporine Treated (24hr, 500nM) HeLa Whole Cell
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab66748 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 18 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 18 kDa).Can be blocked with p18 INK4c peptide (ab71845).|
|Sandwich ELISA||sELISA: Use a concentration of 0.5 µg/ml. Can be paired for Sandwich ELISA with Mouse monoclonal [18P118 (same as DCS-118)] to p18 INK4c (ab3216). For sandwich ELISA, use this antibody as Detection at 0.5 µg/ml with Mouse monoclonal [18P118 (same as DCS-118)] to p18 INK4c (ab3216) as Capture.|
- FunctionInteracts strongly with CDK6, weakly with CDK4. Inhibits cell growth and proliferation with a correlated dependence on endogenous retinoblastoma protein RB.
- Tissue specificityHighest levels found in skeletal muscle. Also found in pancreas and heart.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the CDKN2 cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitor family.
Contains 4 ANK repeats.
- CDK6 inhibitor p18 antibodyCDKN 2C antibodyCDKN 6 antibody
- CDKN2C antibodyCDKN6 antibodyCDN2C_HUMAN antibodyCyclin dependent inhibitor antibodyCyclin dependent kinase 4 inhibitor C antibodyCyclin dependent kinase 6 inhibitor antibodyCyclin dependent kinase 6 inhibitor p18 antibodyCyclin dependent kinase inhibitor 2C (p18 inhibits CDK4) antibodyCyclin dependent kinase inhibitor 2C antibodyCyclin-dependent kinase 4 inhibitor C antibodyCyclin-dependent kinase 6 inhibitor antibodyINK4C antibodyOTTHUMP00000046546 antibodyp18 antibodyp18 inhibits CDK4 antibodyp18 INK4c antibodyp18 INK6 antibodyp18-INK4c antibodyp18-INK6 antibody
Anti-p18 INK4c antibody images
Standard Curve for p18 INK4c (Analyte: p18 INK4c protein (T7 Tag) (ab40127)); dilution range 1pg/ml to 1ug/ml using Capture Antibody Mouse monoclonal [18P118 (same as DCS-118)] to p18 INK4c (ab3216) at 5ug/ml and Detector Antibody Rabbit polyclonal to p18 INK4c (ab66748) at 0.5ug/ml.
All lanes : Anti-p18 INK4c antibody (ab66748) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Rat Thymus Tissue Lysate
Lane 2 : Jurkat Whole Cell Lysate - Staurosporine Treated (24hr, 500nM)
Lane 3 : HeLa (Human epithelial carcinoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Goat polyclonal to Rabbit IgG - H&L - Pre-Adsorbed (HRP) at 1/3000 dilution
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size : 18 kDa
Observed band size : 18 kDa
Additional bands at : 50 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Exposure time : 20 minutes
References for Anti-p18 INK4c antibody (ab66748)
ab66748 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.