For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 18 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 18 kDa).
||Use a concentration of 0.5 µg/ml. For sandwich ELISA, use this antibody as Detection at 0.5 µg/ml with Mouse monoclonal [18P118 (same as DCS-118)] to p18 INK4c (ab3216) as Capture.
- FunctionInteracts strongly with CDK6, weakly with CDK4. Inhibits cell growth and proliferation with a correlated dependence on endogenous retinoblastoma protein RB.
- Tissue specificityHighest levels found in skeletal muscle. Also found in pancreas and heart.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the CDKN2 cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitor family.
Contains 4 ANK repeats.
Information by UniProt
- CDK6 inhibitor p18 antibody
- CDKN 2C antibody
- CDKN 6 antibody
Anti-p18 INK4c antibody images
Sandwich ELISA - p18 INK4c antibody (ab66748)
Western blot - p18 INK4c antibody (ab66748)
All lanes : Anti-p18 INK4c antibody (ab66748) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Rat Thymus Tissue Lysate
Lane 2 : Jurkat Whole Cell Lysate - Staurosporine Treated (24hr, 500nM)
Lane 3 : HeLa (Human epithelial carcinoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Goat polyclonal to Rabbit IgG - H&L - Pre-Adsorbed (HRP) at 1/3000 dilution
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size : 18 kDa
Observed band size : 18 kDa
Additional bands at : 50 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Exposure time : 20 minutes
References for Anti-p18 INK4c antibody (ab66748)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"