For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 18 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 18 kDa).
- FunctionInteracts strongly with CDK6, weakly with CDK4. Inhibits cell growth and proliferation with a correlated dependence on endogenous retinoblastoma protein RB.
- Tissue specificityHighest levels found in skeletal muscle. Also found in pancreas and heart.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the CDKN2 cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitor family.
Contains 4 ANK repeats.
Information by UniProt
- CDK6 inhibitor p18 antibody
- CDKN 2C antibody
- CDKN 6 antibody
Anti-p18 INK4c antibody images
References for Anti-p18 INK4c antibody (ab53035)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"