For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.025% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 5% Sucrose, 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 1.5 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 43 kDa.
- FunctionReceptor for ATP that acts as a ligand-gated ion channel. This receptor is insensitive to the antagonists PPADS and suramin.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the P2X receptor family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- AI504491 antibody
- ATP gated cation channel protein antibody
- ATP receptor antibody
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"