For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-P2RX4 antibody
See all P2RX4 primary antibodies
Goat polyclonal to P2RX4
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, ELISAmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, HumanPredicted to work with:
Rat, Cow, Dog
Synthetic peptide with sequence C-YREKKYKYVEDYEQ, from the C terminus of the human P2RX4 protein (NP_002551.2)
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris buffered saline, pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab77434 is purified by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesPeptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution: 1/32000.
WB: Use at a concentration of 0.3 - 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 43 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionReceptor for ATP that acts as a ligand-gated ion channel. This receptor is insensitive to the antagonists PPADS and suramin.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the P2X receptor family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- AI504491 antibody
- ATP gated cation channel protein antibody
- ATP receptor antibody
Anti-P2RX4 antibody images
Western blot - Anti-P2RX4 antibody (ab77434)
All lanes : Anti-P2RX4 antibody (ab77434) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Human kidney lysate (in RIPA buffer)
Lane 2 : Human liver lysate (in RIPA buffer)
Lane 3 : Rat kidney lysate (in RIPA buffer)
Lysates/proteins at 35 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 43 kDa
Observed band size : 60 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Primary incubation was 1 hour.
Detected by chemiluminescence.
References for Anti-P2RX4 antibody (ab77434)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"