For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab116527 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 47 kDa.
- FunctionReceptor for ATP that acts as a ligand-gated ion channel.
- Tissue specificityExpressed at high levels in brain and immune system.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the P2X receptor family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- ATP receptor antibody
- ATP receptor subunit antibody
- Ionotropic ATP receptor P2X5 antibody
Anti-P2X5 antibody images
References for Anti-P2X5 antibody (ab116527)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"