For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 47 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 47 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionReceptor for ATP that acts as a ligand-gated ion channel.
- Tissue specificityExpressed at high levels in brain and immune system.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the P2X receptor family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- ATP receptor antibody
- ATP receptor subunit antibody
- Ionotropic ATP receptor P2X5 antibody
Anti-P2X5 antibody images
References for Anti-P2X5 antibody (ab87588)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"