For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Corresponding Antibody
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.5 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 48 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionReceptor for ATP that acts as a ligand-gated ion channel.
- Tissue specificityExpressed predominantly in skeletal muscle.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the P2X receptor family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- ATP receptor antibody
- P2RX6 antibody
- P2RX6_HUMAN antibody
Anti-P2X6 antibody images
Western blot - P2X6 antibody (ab32827)
Anti-P2X6 antibody (ab32827) at 0.5 µg/ml + HepG2 cell lysate
HRP conjugated anti Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 48 kDa
Observed band size : 42 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : <23 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-P2X6 antibody (ab32827)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"