For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/20 - 1/50. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
||1/250 - 1/500.
- FunctionPutative receptor for purines coupled to G-proteins.
- Tissue specificityWeakly expressed in blood leukocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family.
- Developmental stageUp-regulated during promyelocytic cell differentiation along the monocytic pathway, but not during granulocytic differentiation.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- G protein coupled purinergic receptor P2Y10 antibody
- P2ry10 antibody
- P2Y like receptor antibody
Anti-P2Y10 antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-P2Y10 antibody (ab122359)
ab122359, at 1/25 dilution, staining P2Y10 in paraffin-embedded Human tonsil tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
Western blot - Anti-P2Y10 antibody (ab122359)
All lanes : Anti-P2Y10 antibody (ab122359) at 1/250 dilution
Lane 1 : RT-4 cell lysate
Lane 2 : U-251 MG cell lysate
Lane 3 : Human plasma lysate
Lane 4 : Human liver lysate
Lane 5 : Human tonsil lysate
References for Anti-P2Y10 antibody (ab122359)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"