For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituent: 100% dH2O
- ATP receptor
- Human P2U nucleotide receptor mRNA complete cds
- FunctionReceptor for ATP and UTP coupled to G-proteins that activate a phosphatidylinositol-calcium second messenger system. The affinity range is UTP = ATP > ATP-gamma-S >> 2-methylthio-ATP = ADP.
- Tissue specificitySpleen, testis, kidney, liver, lung, heart and brain.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
References for P2Y2 peptide (ab111724)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"