For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50 - 1/200. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionProbable receptor for purines coupled to G-proteins.
- Tissue specificityBarely detectable in normal blood leukocytes. Weaker expression was seen in heart, kidney and lung. Not detected in brain.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- P2RY8 antibody
- P2RY8_HUMAN antibody
- P2Y purinoceptor 8 antibody
Anti-P2Y8 antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-P2Y8 antibody (ab121204)
ab121204, at 1/150 dilution, staining P2Y8 in paraffin-embedded Human lymph node tissue, by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-P2Y8 antibody (ab121204)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"