For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Recommended starting dilution for Western blot analysis is 1/500. Optimal working dilutions should be determined by the end user.
Predicted molecular weight: 40 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionRab9 effector required for endosome to trans-Golgi network (TGN) transport.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 5 Kelch repeats.
modificationsPhosphorylated on Ser residues most probably by PIP5K3.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Endosome membrane. Interaction with PIP5K3 and subsequent phosphorylation recruits it to the endosomal membrane.
Information by UniProt
- 40 kDa Rab9 effector protein antibody
- 8430412M01Rik antibody
- 9530020d24rik antibody
References for Anti-p40 antibody (ab37537)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"