For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab5201? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab5201 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Taty-Taty GC et al. Control of alternative end joining by the chromatin remodeler p400 ATPase. Nucleic Acids Res 44:1657-68 (2016).
- Goldman JA et al. Chromatin remodeling by imitation switch (ISWI) class ATP-dependent remodelers is stimulated by histone variant H2A.Z. J Biol Chem 285:4645-51 (2010).
- Mattera L et al. The E1A-associated p400 protein modulates cell fate decisions by the regulation of ROS homeostasis. PLoS Genet 6:e1000983 (2010).
- Mattera L et al. The p400/Tip60 ratio is critical for colorectal cancer cell proliferation through DNA damage response pathways. Oncogene 28:1506-17 (2009).
- Moorhead GB et al. Displacement affinity chromatography of protein phosphatase one (PP1) complexes. BMC Biochem 9:28 (2008).
- Kim JH et al. SUMOylation of pontin chromatin-remodeling complex reveals a signal integration code in prostate cancer cells. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 104:20793-8 (2007).
- Tyteca S et al. Tip60 and p400 are both required for UV-induced apoptosis but play antagonistic roles in cell cycle progression. EMBO J 25:1680-9 (2006).
- Cai Y et al. The mammalian YL1 protein is a shared subunit of the TRRAP/TIP60 histone acetyltransferase and SRCAP complexes. J Biol Chem 280:13665-70 (2005).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"