Anti-Centaurin alpha 1 antibody [P421] (ab10168)
- Product nameAnti-Centaurin alpha 1 antibody [P421]See all Centaurin alpha 1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [P421] to Centaurin alpha 1
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Pig
Recombinant full length protein (Pig).
- General notesConcentration varies from lot to lot and can be provided on request.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Purification notesPurity tested by electrophoresis.
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberP421
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab10168 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 42 kDa.|
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- RelevanceThe centaurin alpha 1 protein is a high affinity PtdIns(3,4,5)P3 binding protein enriched in brain. By acting as a GTPase activating protein for ADP ribosylation factor 6 (ARF6), centaurin alpha 1 is able to switch off ARF6 and inhibit its ability to mediate beta 2 adrenoceptor internalization and negatively regulates ARF6 activity by functioning as an in vivo PIP3 dependent ARF6 GAP.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasmic, Nuclear and Plasma membrane
- ArfGAP with dual PH domains 1 antibodyCENTA 1 antibodyCENTA1 antibody
- Centaurin alpha antibodycentaurin antibodyGCS1L antibodyInositol 1345 Tetrakisphosphate Receptor 42kDa antibodyp42IP4 antibodyPutative MAPK activating protein PM25 antibody
References for Anti-Centaurin alpha 1 antibody [P421] (ab10168)
ab10168 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.