For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab62376? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab62376 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Zhang Y et al. AGO2 involves the malignant phenotypes and FAK/PI3K/AKT signaling pathway in hypopharyngeal-derived FaDu cells. Oncotarget 8:54735-54746 (2017).
- Gao K et al. Deregulated WWOX is involved in a negative feedback loop with microRNA-214-3p in osteosarcoma. Int J Mol Med N/A:N/A (2016).
- Li Z et al. USP4 inhibits p53 and NF-?B through deubiquitinating and stabilizing HDAC2. Oncogene 35:2902-12 (2016).
- Choi HK et al. Programmed cell death 5 mediates HDAC3 decay to promote genotoxic stress response. Nat Commun 6:7390 (2015).
- Frazzi R et al. Resveratrol-mediated apoptosis of hodgkin lymphoma cells involves SIRT1 inhibition and FOXO3a hyperacetylation. Int J Cancer 132:1013-21 (2013).
- Graczyk A et al. S100A6 competes with the TAZ2 domain of p300 for binding to p53 and attenuates p53 acetylation. J Mol Biol 425:3488-94 (2013).
- Yuan J et al. Regulation of SIRT1 activity by genotoxic stress. Genes Dev 26:791-6 (2012).
- Loewer A et al. Basal dynamics of p53 reveal transcriptionally attenuated pulses in cycling cells. Cell 142:89-100 (2010).
- Neilsen PM et al. Identification of ANKRD11 as a p53 coactivator. J Cell Sci 121:3541-52 (2008).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"