For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab62376? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab62376 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Frazzi R et al. Resveratrol-mediated apoptosis of hodgkin lymphoma cells involves SIRT1 inhibition and FOXO3a hyperacetylation. Int J Cancer 132:1013-21 (2013).
- Graczyk A et al. S100A6 competes with the TAZ2 domain of p300 for binding to p53 and attenuates p53 acetylation. J Mol Biol 425:3488-94 (2013).
- Yuan J et al. Regulation of SIRT1 activity by genotoxic stress. Genes Dev 26:791-6 (2012).
- Loewer A et al. Basal dynamics of p53 reveal transcriptionally attenuated pulses in cycling cells. Cell 142:89-100 (2010).
- Neilsen PM et al. Identification of ANKRD11 as a p53 coactivator. J Cell Sci 121:3541-52 (2008).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"