For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab97865? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab97865 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Shibata E et al. Fgf signalling controls diverse aspects of fin regeneration. Development 143:2920-9 (2016).
- Regina C et al. Setdb1, a novel interactor of ?Np63, is involved in breast tumorigenesis. Oncotarget 7:28836-48 (2016).
- Awais R et al. p63 is required beside p53 for PERP-mediated apoptosis in uveal melanoma. Br J Cancer 115:983-992 (2016).
- Tadeu AM et al. Transcriptional profiling of ectoderm specification to keratinocyte fate in human embryonic stem cells. PLoS One 10:e0122493 (2015).
- Tadeu AM & Horsley V Notch signaling represses p63 expression in the developing surface ectoderm. Development 140:3777-86 (2013).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"