For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesab53488 was purified from Tissue culture supernatant.
- Clone numberp66aF11A7
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 68 kDa.
- FunctionTranscriptional repressor.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous, both in fetal and adult tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 GATA-type zinc finger.
- Cellular localizationNucleus speckle.
Information by UniProt
- FLJ20085 antibody
- FLJ21017 antibody
- GATA zinc finger domain containing 2A antibody
Anti-p66 alpha antibody [p66aF11A7] images
References for Anti-p66 alpha antibody [p66aF11A7] (ab53488)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"