For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 66 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
Titre using peptide based assay: 1/312500.
- FunctionHas transcriptional repressor activity. Targets MBD3 to discrete loci in the nucleus.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 GATA-type zinc finger.
- DomainCR1 is required for interaction with MBD3 and transcription repression.
CR2 is required for localization to discrete loci in the nucleus.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Nuclear, in discrete foci.
Information by UniProt
- FLJ37346 antibody
- GATA zinc finger domain containing 2B antibody
- GATA zinc finger domain containing protein 2B antibody
Anti-p66 beta antibody images
Western blot - p66 beta antibody (ab82677)
References for Anti-p66 beta antibody (ab82677)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"