For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-P70 S6 Kinase beta (phospho S371) antibody [EPR2132]
See all P70 S6 Kinase beta primary antibodies
Rabbit monoclonal [EPR2132] to P70 S6 Kinase beta (phospho S371)
- SpecificityThis antibody only detects p70 S6 Kinase phosphorylated at serine 371.
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
Flow Cyt,ICC,IHC-P or IP
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
A phospho specific peptide corresponding to residues surrounding serine 371 of Human p70 S6 Kinase.
- Positive control
- 293T cell lysate treated with Alkaline Phosphatase (AP).
- General notes
This product is a recombinant rabbit monoclonal antibody.
Produced using Abcam’s RabMAb® technology. RabMAb® technology is covered by the following U.S. Patents, No. 5,675,063 and/or 7,429,487.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clone numberEPR2132
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIs unsuitable for Flow Cyt,ICC,IHC-P or IP.
||1/1000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 53 kDa.
- FunctionPhosphorylates specifically ribosomal protein S6.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. AGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family. S6 kinase subfamily.
Contains 1 AGC-kinase C-terminal domain.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
Information by UniProt
- 70 kDa ribosomal protein S6 kinase 2 antibody
- EC 126.96.36.199 antibody
- KS6B2_HUMAN antibody
Anti-P70 S6 Kinase beta (phospho S371) antibody [EPR2132] images
Western blot - P70 S6 Kinase beta (phospho S371) antibody [EPR2132] (ab109393)
All lanes : Anti-P70 S6 Kinase beta (phospho S371) antibody [EPR2132] (ab109393) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : 293T cell lysate, untreated
Lane 2 : 293T cell lysate, treated with Alkaline Phosphatase (AP)
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 53 kDa
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"