For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab17230? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab17230 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- King KE et al. Dysregulated ?Np63a negatively regulates the maspin promoter in keratinocytes via blocking endogenous p73 binding. Mol Carcinog 53:698-710 (2014).
- Wu H et al. Pirh2, a ubiquitin E3 ligase, inhibits p73 transcriptional activity by promoting its ubiquitination. Mol Cancer Res 9:1780-90 (2011).
- Huang Y et al. Phospho-?Np63a is a key regulator of the cisplatin-induced microRNAome in cancer cells. Cell Death Differ 18:1220-30 (2011).
- Kobow K et al. Increased reelin promoter methylation is associated with granule cell dispersion in human temporal lobe epilepsy. J Neuropathol Exp Neurol 68:356-64 (2009).
- Cheng W et al. DeltaNp63 plays an anti-apoptotic role in ventral bladder development. Development 133:4783-92 (2006).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"